A/S Øresund has outsourced all operational and maintenance responsibilities, including the management of the majority of consultancy and contractor contracts.
The key contractor responsibilities on the Øresund motorway are:
- Operations and maintenance of the Tårnby tunnel, the pumping stations and other mechanical and electrical installations
- Standard road operations, including inspection, cleaning and relief following accidents
- Winter services, including inspection, slippery surface prevention and snow clearance
- Signalling system including monitoring
- Operation or the bridge and tunnel constructions, including cleaning, inspection and minor repairs.
All operations agreements are entered into in co-operation with the Danish Road Directorate.